AUSTRALIA â€“ DESTINATION FOR EDUCATION
While overseas study is expensive, Australia is more affordable than most other destinations and offers a high standard of quality education, excellent living condition and a tolerant multicultural society. Australiaâ€™s Higher Education Institutions rank among the worldâ€™s best and the quality of education they offer is correspondingly high. Higher education in Australia provides value for money by offering shorter and more intensive courses, they quickly incorporate latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management in their diploma/degree programs, hence Australian education is more practical and responsive to the needs of Trade & Industry.
Â THE PEOPLE :
- Multi-cultural society.
- Free from racial discrimination
- English is the common language used
- Religious freedom
- Immigrants from Europe and recently from Asia constitute the bulk of the population
- Friendly People
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. Itâ€™s about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 percent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world â€“ only two people per square kilo meter. It has population of 22 million only.
With the reverse season of the northern hemisphere, Australia enjoys a largely temperate climate. Most of Australia receives more than 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, or an amazing 70 percent of the total possible hours. Grab a hat and sunscreen and enjoy the delightful climate.
CITIES / REGIONS :
- Six states and two territories
- Sydney is one of the most highly urbanized cities in the world
- Sophisticated cities such as Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Canberra, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide
- Very upcoming Brisbane fastest growing
- Most beautiful country in the world with amazing cultural and natural diversities
- Diverse flora and fauna spread across the country
- Home to the Great Barrier Reef
SPORTS & RECREATION :
Cricket, Hockey and Rugby, Aussie Rules, are popular sports in Australia. With more than 120 national and thousands of local, regional and state sporting organizations, itâ€™s estimated that six-and-a-half million people in Australia are registered sport participants.
Interested in Australia?
If you are interested in higher education in Australia then please leave your contact details below and we will contact you soon.