WHY STUDY IN USA ?
USAâ€“ DESTINATION FOR EDUCATION
In 2016/20017, over 672,000 international students were enrolled in U.S universities and colleges â€“ 8,701 of these were British. The number of students from the UK crossing the Atlantic to study is increasing every year â€“ so why are more and more choosing U.S universities and colleges? Here we outline some of the main reasons.
Â Benefits of studying in USAÂ
- US universities and colleges are known for their academic excellence and quality assurance. A degree from an accredited US university is not only recognized but also sought after, by employers worldwide
- The long-term career prospects of a student are enhanced as the method of teaching is designed to apply theoretical knowledge and develop self-confidence, independent thinking and cross-cultural communication skills
- A large number of scholarships, fellowships and assistant-ships are also available to international students. They are also eligible to work part time during studies
- U.S. universities welcome international students for pursuing higher education in USA and have support systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the U.S. Services at the international student office help studentâ€™s transition to the new environment. Support is offered through the year from organizing orientation programs to assistance with academic writing and building resumes as students get ready to graduate
- American universities are widely known for the quality of their teaching and research. The United States is the number one and largest destination for international students seeking higher education overseas. The education system in USA is the most versatile and flexible higher education system for international students in the world
Interested in USA?
If you are interested in higher education in USA then please leave your name and email below and we will contact you soon.